Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long do I have to return/exchange item(s)?
You have within 10 days of receiving your items to return/exchange, no grace period. Please refer to our ‘Returns and Exchange’ policy page for more information.
2. Can I modify my order once it’s placed?
Yes, you can email us at email@example.com. We endeavour to process and pack your order as quickly as possible, so if you have already received an email from us saying that your order has been dispatched, unfortunately we will not be able to modify your order. Feel free to exchange/return it to us within a 10-day period after you after received it. Please refer to our ‘Returns and Exchange’ policy for more information.
3. How much do I need to spend to get free delivery?
At the moment, free delivery is only applicable to Australian residents.
Free standard delivery for all orders over $100.
Free express delivery for all orders over $150.
4. If I choose to get a refund, will I be refunded the full value of my order?
After approving that your garment(s) complies with the conditions of the ‘Returns and Exchange’ policy, you will be fully refunded excluding any shipping costs. You can refer to our ‘Returns and Exchange’ policy page for more information.
Please note that it can take up to 14 days for your refund to appear in your account.
5. How do I care for my garment(s) to increase its shelf life?
You can check your care tags on your garments for basic instructions, but now that you are here, here are some more smart and eco-friendly ways to care for your garments:
- You can choose to hand wash your garments in cold water, rather than cold machine wash (save you some electricity and a friendly option for our earth).
- Air-drying is also an eco-friendly way instead of low tumble dry.
However, if you guys are in a rush to your next gym sesh or fitness class, use: cold machine wash and low tumble dry, but please use these to a bare minimum. Think green!
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not use any softeners as it can inhibit its wicking capabilities.
IMPORTANT: to increase the longevity our our FitWear, please avoid cold machine wash for the first 5 washes - hand wash with soap, and do not leave it in to soak. We use a delicate blend of Nylon and Spandex materials, unlike Polyester, its color can fade if not taken care of properly.